Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Mantra for Monday

This is a day late, but hey, what's a day in the great expanse of consciousness....

I've talked a little about Mantra, now here is my very favorite. I chant it every day and it brings great peace to my life. Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudeva, can be translated: I Bow to That Which Sustains Me. I find it is a beautiful way to bring mindfulness into my life. To stop, and think about what sustains me in my life, and to bow in honor of all those blessings.

Come into a moment of mindfulness, take a deep breath, and try it for yourself...

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudeva
Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudeva
Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudeva

Here is a video of my favorite chanting of this precious mantra, by the lovely Deva Premal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5-WaEwrXak

May you have peace,

Teal

No comments: