Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Review of Asolo Attiva Hiking Boots - Waterproof Gore-Tex?? (For Women)

Originally submitted at Sierra Trading Post

Closeouts . Asolo Attiva hiking boots provide the waterproof breathable protection of Gore-Tex??, superior support and comfort, and Old-World quality. Heel and toe bumpers Convenient rapid lacing system Padded collar Gusseted tongue Pull loop Suede and nylon uppers Removable insole Non-mark...


Incredible boots!

By www.blissfulbodyyoga.com from Gastonia, NC on 8/12/2008

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels half size too big

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Stable, Comfortable, Durable, Breathes Well, SUPER comfy out of the bo, Warm

Best Uses: Wet Weather, Casual Wear, Hiking, Travel, Cold Weather

Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Looking for good value, Looking for high-quality

Asolo was recommended to me by my cousin who is an avid outdoors man, and wears the boots for construction work all day. He said they were a great fit out of the box, warm and durable, and they are ALL those things. I literally put them on and went hiking for 3 hours and my feet and legs felt great. The tred gives good traction, the ankle stability is excellent and the weather proofing really keeps the moisture and cold out. I have worn them on 100 degree days as well and my feet have stayed comfortable, so they breathe well. I would recommend these to anyone and will definitely by them again. Also, the price at Sierra Trading Post was unbeatable (and I shopped around a lot!)

On the recommendation of other reviewers I ordered a half-size smaller then my normal size and they were a perfect fit.

(legalese)

No comments: