Monday, October 20, 2008

Awesome Kundalini Yoga DVD


Jai Bhagwan my beloved. A quick post for you this morning.

If you've been reading this blog you know I am a huge fan of Kundalini yoga (Kripalu actually comes from this lineage, Swami Kripalu was a major Kundalini Yoga practitioner.) I encorporate a lot of it into my teaching, and I practice many kriyas as part of my sadhana every morning. When I want to take a Kundalini class and can't get to one, I do this DVD:

Chakra Yoga for Mental Clarity (1998)
Starring: Gurutej Kaur Rating: Format: DVD

It is SOOOO great and only 60 minutes long. The exercises completely clear and balance my energy and always set me on the path for a great day. I was feeling so tired and scattered this morning (results of a poor night sleep, because my poor Michael has got a terrible cold and was tossing and turning like mad) and now I feel focused and 100 % better.

Give this one a try, you won't be dissapointed.

Sat Nam, Sat Nam, Sat Nam



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi
I have this dvd
doing the opposite arm circles wow that's amazing ..and i can not do it after many tries
no ky classes close to me ;-(
i did take gurmukh's class at omega in 2005
love KY
would like to trade dvd's
i thought about doing the dvd of the month club too
sat nam
linda welch www.sacredbelly.com